Join Our Team
Are you interested in joining a top producing team?
We are the #1 Real Estate Team in the Conejo Valley and looking to grow. Come build your skills and grow your business with us!
On the Lydia Gable Realty Group team, we make money together, laugh together and grow together!
People ask us all the time…
- Are you willing to mentor me?
- How do you thrive in a shifting market?
- We have proven systems, processes and continue to stay forward thinking. We can show you the way!
- How do I stay motivated in real estate?
- We create an environment that inspires growth and we want to succeed together!
- How can I leverage systems and build a sustainable real estate book of business?
- Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! We teach you how to leverage our influence so that we succeed together and help you build yours!
We can show you the roadmap and provide the support and systems to help you build a thriving career in a fun, learning-based environment that is full of positive vibes and lots of high energy!
We have the tools so that YOU can solely focus on growing your business and skip the “one size fits all” sales tactics everyone is using. Members on our team get the opportunity to work with a group of top agents, receive connections from Zillow, Google, Homelight and other home site engines, plus participate in programs that help drive more transactions.”
WHY YOU WILL SUCCEED:
- Proven lead generation systems that yield over 300+ new leads per month.
- You will be provided with in-house training and have an accessible, educational and supportive team leader with over 15 years of real estate experience to guide you.
- Professional coaching by Tom Ferry and his valuable network.
- Support team will assist in operations, marketing, and transactions to allow you to go sell more!
- Synergized and fun team culture.
- Familiarity and knowledge of the Conejo Valley and surrounding areas.
- A professional who is hardworking and self-motivated to succeed at a high level.
- Excellent personal, phone and communication skills.
- Sales experience – real estate and non-real estate related.
- This position requires a valid California real estate license.
- Training is available to new and experienced agents based on your experience and knowledge.
There are certain expectations that we hold for our team members to maintain our high level of service and to aid in your success.
Interested? Want to know more? Give me a call and let’s talk! 818.383.4335
Here’s our most up to date job openings: