We are taking this time during the Corona pandemic very seriously and we want to make sure that everything we do in our real estate business is in the best interest of not only our clients’ but of every person who could walk into a home.
During this time, we are still listing homes and we are actively helping our buyers find homes. Only we are doing it differently and creatively.
For our SELLERS:
- We are communicating virtually using Zoom or FaceTime. It’s working beautifully!
- We can see your home room by room with FaceTime and come up with a strategy of the right time to sell for you. We may have suggestions you can work on now to be ready to sell when this virus clears.
- If you need to sell now (relocating, lease ended, life situation), it is totally do-able and video chatting helps ease your mind.
- Documents are all signed online via DocuSign, not in person
- We are calling and texting frequently.
- As always, you are our priority and we respect all of your preferences and requests.
- Open Houses and Showings are virtual, virtual, virtual. It’s amazing what you and iPhone can do!
For our BUYERS:
- Communication is done via phone, text, Zoom, Marco Polo, and FaceTime. We are able to walk people through the buying process and talk about wants and needs.
- You are set up on an automatic real-time home search. Once a home comes on the market that matches your criteria, we can see the home through photos and video. If it seems like “the one,” we can make further arrangements for seeing the home via video. Back to the iPhone 😉 and all it can do!
- Paperwork, signing offers is all done via DocuSign – no in-person signing is necessary.
This is a weird time and we are limited by CDC and State guidelines but we can do some much with technology! We have accommodated many of our clients these exact ways this week and it was 💯successful!
We are sure that if we follow the rules as well as everyone else, we will be back to “normal” in no time at all.
Thanks for understanding!