Lately, people are asking me why they should pick a team (as in Lydia Gable Realty Group) over an individual agent. Both “types” have their advantages but I believe a team approach to real estate will always be the winning side:
- Your lead agent will always be you single point of contact for questions, concerns, to vent, stress or rejoice
- Your lead agent works extremely hard to find you a home or buyers and negotiate the contract
- Once the terms of the contract are finalized, we have a specialist to actually handle the execution of the contract to ensure a seamless and effortless close for you. Our specialist deals with nothing but real estate contracts. That’s her point of focus each and every day for you. She’s seen it all and been through it all so she has the knowledge, skills and contacts to make sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- We have a marketing expert on our team. She is constantly tweaking our marketing to ensure it is leading edge, connecting with target audiences to find you your buyer. So, while I am out showing you homes or pitching your home for sale with other agents and community leaders, she is working at the same time on marketing your home to get it sold and reach new eyes all the time.
- We have multiple agents on our team. We meet weekly as a team and then also individually. We are all very versed and familiar with you and your wants/needs. We brainstorm and work off of each other’s strengths. So if your lead agent gets sick or takes a much needed vacation, your needs are still being met and we are constantly working for you. It’s a huge win for you.
Hope this is helpful information. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional information. I am here for you and your home always!